'Like' Max Power on Facebook!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Original Music.. BY ME?

Well I wouldn't say I'm great at it now, but I'm not doing bad. Here's my first song that I've made (all self taught nobody to help little drivebot). But if you want to get good at something, you gotta do it by yourself! (see: jerking off?)

Anyways, This song will probably be altered a lot before it's done, but it's a good start. I'll also change up the chord progression for the buildup, since it matches the dance section. But so far, this is definitely one of the best songs dance songs I've ever made.

Drivebot - Play Dead (Original Mix) [PREVIEW] by DRIVEBOT

5 comments:

  1. Personal unprofessional opinion here: I think the build up should stay and you should focus more on altering the rest of it. It has a nice base but ends up sounding awkward.

    For a first try though, not bad at all. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it sounds pretty cool but it is just a start of a song, add more stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well yeah it's just a build and a dance section but that's true, cuold work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could use some work, but not bad for your first shot. You'll only get better the more you work on it, and if it's something you love, you'll eventually find your niche.

    ReplyDelete